برای دریافت نسخه فارسی با ترجمه فارسی اینجا را ببینید.
مصاحبه با صدای امریکا درباره ادبیات، نشر، و نگاه آهو
- For the eyes of Neda (Per gli occhi di Neda) – L’espresso 23-06-2011
- Do Journals still need issues, pages, volumes and impact factors?
- Scholarly journals and their future
- Digital First: Publishing for multiple outputs
- What is an ebook? What is a book? What does reading mean anymore?
- Neda, the girl who died so the world knew
- Care about human rights more than you care about Iran’s nuclear ambitions
- 17 February… I was born, Giuordano Bruno was burnt alive, and there are still people dying for their dreams
- Arash Hejazi’s Interview with BBC World – Outlook – Thu, 22 Dec 11
- Arash Hejazi’s interview with Radio Netherland about his memoir The Gaze of the Gazelle